IoT in Manufacturing Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the IoT in manufacturing industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected internet of things in manufacturing market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global IoT in manufacturing market is expected to grow from $172.27 billion in 2021 to $209.44 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.6%. The change in the market growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021. The internet of things in manufacturing market is expected to reach $397.86 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 17.4%.
View more on the report:
The IoT in Manufacturing Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates IoT in manufacturing market size, growth rate, drivers, IoT in manufacturing industry trends, and major companies.
The IoT in manufacturing market segments in the report are:
1) By Component: Solution, Platform, Service
2) By Vertical: Energy and Utilities, Automotive, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals and Materials, High-Tech Products, Healthcare
3) By Platform: Device Management Platform, Application Management Platform, Connectivity Management Platform
4) By Application: Process Optimization, Predictive Maintenance, Asset Management, Workforce Management, Emergency and Incident Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management
The table of contents in TBRC’s IoT in manufacturing market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. IoT in Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3. IoT in Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On IoT in Manufacturing
5. IoT in Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
27. IoT in Manufacturing Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The IoT in Manufacturing Market
29. IoT in Manufacturing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Global IoT In Manufacturing Market - Business Trends, And Forecast to 2031
129 Views|5 months ago|